Reasons to Visit Us!
Whether you're a new believer or you've been serving the King of kings and Lord of lords for a while, you will find a place here in our church family. That's what we consider each other around here....we're a family!
Four reasons: To attend Neuse Baptist
1. God's Word tells us we are to spur one another on to good works. Bibically, we are to know and be known, so we may support and encourage each other.
2. The fellowship at Neuse is second to none. We really care about each other, and are involved in each other's lives.
3. The discipleship and teaching at Neuse is unique. Those who attend Neuse often remark that they have grown in their Christian walk, knowledge of God and understanding of scripture. If you want to know and grow, there is no where better to attend in the Kinston area!
4. Neuse Baptist Church has a vision for the future! Neuse is not sitting back on our laurels; we are aggressively pursuing future growth for HIS Kingdom!
Proverbs 29:18 - "Where there is no vision, the people will perish: but he that keeps the law, happy is he."
What It Means To
Be Born Again
Study these Bible verses for God's Word.
1. "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God" (Romans 3:23).
Everyone is a sinner - there is no exception.
2. "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord" (Romans 6:23).
Death means separation forever from God. Eternal life comes by trusting Jesus Christ.
3. "But God commendeth His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us" (Romans 5:8).
God loved us sinners so much that He gave His Son to die for our sins.
4. "If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved" (Romans 10:9).
To be born again, you must believe that Jesus died for your sins and must declare that you accept Him as Lord of your life.
5. "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Romans 10:13).
This is God's promise to you, that if you
accept Jesus as Lord, He will accept you.